Authors should follow the below guidelines:
Authors should submit the manuscript that have been carefully proof read and polished.
Authors are required to refer the IJRET manuscript template . This will ensure fast
processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to
all authors through e-mail.
- Manuscript must be original and should not have been published previously any where.
- Authors should follow the IJRET Manuscript format.
- Manuscript must be written in English using MS-Word (doc or docx format only).
- Only "Times New Roman" font should be used.
- Manuscript should contain maximum of 20 pages.
- Maximum number of authors is FOUR.
- Include Index terms or Key words are to be included in the abstract.
- Authors are required to sign the IJRET copyright transfer form, once the manuscript
IJRET Manuscript Template
Copyright Transfer Form:
Copyright Transfer Form